- Terms & Privacy
Terms & Privacy
BOUTIQUE OFFICE is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should BOUTIQUE OFFICE asks you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
BOUTIQUE OFFICE may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October 2013.
What BOUTIQUE OFFICE collect
BOUTIQUE OFFICE may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What BOUTIQUE OFFICE does with the information collected
BOUTIQUE OFFICE require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- BOUTIQUE OFFICE may use the information to improve BOUTIQUE OFFICE’S products and services.
- BOUTIQUE OFFICE may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which BOUTIQUE OFFICE thinks you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, BOUTIQUE OFFICE may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. BOUTIQUE OFFICE may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. BOUTIQUE OFFICE may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
BOUTIQUE OFFICE is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, BOUTIQUE OFFICE have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
BOUTIQUE OFFICE use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps to analyse data about web page traffic and improve BOUTIQUE OFFICE website in order to tailor it to customer needs. BOUTIQUE OFFICE only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling BOUTIQUE OFFICE to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives BOUTIQUE OFFICE access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with BOUTIQUE OFFICE.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
BOUTIQUE OFFICE website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that BOUTIQUE OFFICE does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, BOUTIQUE OFFICE cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing to BOUTIQUE OFFICE at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOUTIQUE OFFICE will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless BOUTIQUE OFFICE have your permission or are required by law to do so. BOUTIQUE OFFICE may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which BOUTIQUE OFFICE think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information BOUTIQUE OFFICE is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email as soon as possible, at the above address. BOUTIQUE OFFICE will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.